Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love at first Bite!!!

So I have found a new love.....

If you haven't tried it you are soooooo missing out. This has become my new Hershey bar. I have really been putting a huge effort into eating right and staying away from JUNK food. When I came across this I was a little skeptical because I'm not really big on yogurt, however, I make myself eat it because...well, it's good for you. When I took my first bite it was absolutely "Love at first Bite".

I've also tried the lemon and the peach and they are extremely Yummy as well but the chocolate just seems to get me over my SWEET TOOTH!!

If you decide to give it a try let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie,
    Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. Thank you for praying for my mom. I will tell her about that book. She loves to read.
    God bless you,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete