Sunday, January 10, 2010

Here goes nothing!!!

Here it is!!! My very 1st project with my Cricut Expression.

Because I wasn't all that pleased with my initial card I decided to work on something small.  Something to maybe boost my confidence.

I must say I am pretty pleased!!!! 

The next one was a boo boo that I made work.  When I was cutting the decorative paper I didn't calculate very well and it cut off the very edge of it.  Instead of throwing it away I decided to make it work.  I covered with leaves and a flower.  Goo Mee!!!



Here is a picture of all of the one's I created today.  I am really excited because I had them done in no time.  All of these were made with the Plantin Schoolbook and Serenade Cartridge. 


I hope I have inspired just one of my readers.  If so my job for the day is done.

Participating in Make Your Monday Mclinky event!!
Check it out: 

~Jamie

19 comments:

  1. Great job girl!!!!! Keep it up! You will get the hang of the CE soon!!!! Again- great tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO cute! I haven't tried to make hang tags with my cricut yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beginning to fall in love with a cricut. Your project looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great and so pretty! I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! i have a cricut too, but have really only used it to make stencils. you've inspired me to make more of my cricut (and all that scrap paper I have!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tags! LOVE them! Thanks for sharing with me!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with your project. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you will continue to pop in occasionsally and see what I am up to. Can't wait to see what you do with your Cricut! Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job! I got the CE for Christmas - haven't had time to play with it too much. Great project :-).

    The Cottage Mama

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love gift tags! Theses are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job. I just love my Cricut Expression. Greatest thing on the planet... Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am obsessed with tags and your's came out great. I got the Cricut cartridge that has some tags you can print out too. Haven't gotten to it yet but you've just given me the nudge I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i might need a new toy for my birthday since i didnt get one for christmas!!!
    these turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Came out great, which cartridge did you use? I just got a Cricut but it's still in the box as I am intimidated by it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all of the great comments. You guys are great. I used the Plantin Schoolbook and Serenade.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am jealous of your circut! I wish I had one... maybe something for my birthday list for the hubby! The cards turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't you just love the cricut!!! It is my new best friend!

    You have some really cute projects!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Kristi
    punkinseedproductions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your gift tags--they are darling. You can pat yourself on the back. I am a little jealous that you have a cricut.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete