Saturday, December 26, 2009

Truly Blessed...

Christmas is now over and I must say...I am truly blessed!! I have a wonderful healthy family and great friends whom I love dearly. My husband has been so generous this year in that he bought me my very first NICE high tech camera. I am still learning the basics and I've had it for a few weeks. I am also extremely pumped about my very own CRICUT EXPRESSION!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYY!!! I cannot wait to start creating all sorts of new things. The possabillities are endless!!!

I'm super excited about all of these material things but I am truly greatful for the health of myself and my family. My brother is on his way to recovery and doing great. He goes back to work on Monday!!! So proud of him!!

Stay tuned for my new CRICUT creations!!!!!


Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Oh you blessed girl! I think I want one of those too...hehe. I will watch and see how you like yours and what you come up with and maybe ...just maybe.. I will get one next year for Christmas...hehe. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete