Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yohannes to the Rescue!!!!!




Isn't he just precious? Well the picture is precious but he is massive! My husband being the wonderful guy that he is came across this poor guy on the side of a very busy highway yesterday. He was panting really bad and extremely over heated. If you know anything about this type of dog you know that they CANNOT be in the heat for very long because they will have a heat stroke.He really a sweet little boy, but he is just so big. He did have a collar on but not tags or identification.

I have since put an add in our local paper hoping that someone has lost their precious pet and will come running over to pick him up. Please keep your fingers cross because I really want to find his family. Some family is very sad because he is lost...at least that is what I hope is going on!

Here are more pics of him....









Note: Please everyone if you don't have any identification on your pet please look into taking care of this. These little guys are put under lots of stress when they get lost. We can only hope that they come into contact with good samaritans like my husband and I who really care about animals and what happens to them. I would hope that someone would do the same for me!!!!

1 comment: