Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Card #1!!!

Here is the very 1st Birthday Card made with my E. 




I made this one for my husband's Aunt who is more like a sister to both of us.  I used the Plantin schoolbook cartridge for the whole thing.  I recently purchased the Cricut Design Studio so I was able to weld Happy Birthday together and I added some little stickies under it to add some depth to the card. 



For the inside I just added a large layered flower because I printed out a little saying and glued it inside. 



I also personalized the envelope because I am going to be making a drive by delivery to her mailbox and I wanted to make sure they knew it was for Amy. 


Here is a peak of the card and envelope together.  I am so happy with the way this turned out.




~Jamie

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh that is so darling! I love it! it makes me want a circut so bad!

    Thanks for linking! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable! I have a cricut, so I will have to try this! Thanks for sharing. Good luck in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute card and envelope, she'll love it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all the colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cheerful... great job!

    ReplyDelete