Sunday, December 20, 2009

My New Christmas Present!!!

This year my husband has decided that I need to get me Christmas present early so I can learn to use it before Christmas. I was very hesitant with the idea because I didn't think it was fair for us to open gifts too early. He assured me that I REALLY needed to get my gift early. So with little arm twisting I gave in. And here is what i got:





Nikon d5000

I was absolutely ecstatic when I opened this. I had been asking for a NICE camera for some time now and well he really came through for me this year.

Now for those of us who are used to only using a Kodak point and shoot camera this is extremely overwhelming. I am currently looking into a photography class at the local University but the bad news is that it's already full. ;o(

If anyone has any good links or ideas for me to familiarize myself with my new toy I would be greatly appreciative.

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Maybe looking into non-credit classes at a local community college. They usually offer at least on a term. Good luck with you new camera!

    ReplyDelete